GO Wild Dallas 2024 Terms and Conditions
GO Wild Planner Conference 2024 by Wild for Events is the premier planners' conference in Arlington, Texas.
General Admission Ticket: April 18 - 21, 2024 (Main Sessions)
Separately Ticketed Event: April 17, 2024 (The Shop Owners Summit)
PLEASE READ ALL EVENT INFORMATION AND TICKET POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASING AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tickets include access to all GO Wild speakers, workshops and social events, including the finale party Planjama
Tickets do NOT include transportation to or from the event
Tickets do NOT include hotel or accommodation, although a room block is available with special attendee rates while rooms last for guest convenience (no room availability on-site guaranteed; block rate availability while rooms remain in block)
A snack break will be provided Friday and Saturday (snack and beverage during session break)
Planjama features a bar (with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage options) Saturday night - you must be 21 to consume alcohol
Planjama will also include several snack options
No other food or drink will be provided except at event organizers' discretion
If you choose to drink, drink responsibly: Wild for Events, Inc., and its sponsors and partners, including but not limited to Planjama sponsors and the Arlington Loews, are not liable for any injuries or damages as a result of your consumption of alcohol
Presale tickets are $649 plus a processing fee
General sale tickets are $699 plus a processing fee
Ticket holders must be at least 18 years of age
A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket's face amount; a ticket is not redeemable for cash
A deposit payment option, or pay-in-five payment plan, is available for the purchase of GO Wild Conference tickets. Those selecting this payment option will be billed an additional $29 ticketing fee plus taxes and the full amount due will be split into five equal payments; one payment will be processed immediately and the other payments will be processed each month thereafter until payments are complete.
If you select a deposit payment option, your ticket will not be valid until all payments are successfully processed; no portion of your payment is refundable or transferable, so only purchase a deposit payment ticket if you are ready to commit to purchasing a full ticket; purchasing a deposit ticket is committing to allow five auto-bill payments and this will not be cancelled by Wild for Planners due to a change in your ability to attend the event or financial situation.
If you select a deposit payment and any subsequent payments are declined, our payment processor will automatically attempt to bill your account until it successfully processes or after four failed attempts, you will receive an email requesting that you update your payment method. If you do not update within three weeks, or before April 1, 2024, whichever is earlier, your ticket will be invalid and you will lose any amount paid.
******** ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE ********
If you purchase a ticket and are unable to attend the event, any items or conference swag gifted to attendees is forfeited
We are not able to mail swag and are not able to give to a third-party
No swag is included in the ticket cost; no minimum amount of swag is guaranteed; if swag or gifts are provided, there is no guarantee that each attendee will receive the same swag as another guest
Photos & Videos
You agree that GO Wild is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the event venue are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions and conduct at the event. You grant permission to Wild for Events and GO Wild, as well as its event partners, to utilize your image, likeness, acts, poses, appearance, movements and statements in any live or recorded video, audio or photographic display or transmission at the event in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from or compensation to you or anyone acting on your behalf.
You may take photos without flash and short video clips during GO Wild sessions; at any time, GO Wild event organizers reserve the right to restrict photos and/or video during sessions; in no event may video of sessions exceeding 4 minutes in length be broadcast, distributed or shared online without permission of event organizers; no video or photos of the event may be sold without permission of event organizers.
All events typically occur rain or shine. In the event of severe weather that may impact any sessions or social events, event organizers reserve the right to provide a substitute event or speaker or cancel that portion of the event. Such cancellations do not entitle guests to a partial or full refund, and whether or not weather is severe enough to warrant a change to the itinerary is at the sole discretion of event organizers.
Event organizers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct organizers deem disorderly, who uses abusive or threatening language, or who fails to comply with event organizer rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your ticket to attend the event without refund.
**The lineup is subject to change; we are unable to guarantee the appearance of any expected speaker or event; while we make every effort to maintain our announced lineup, Wild for Events and GO Wild, as well as event partners, are not responsible for lineup changes for reasons including but not limited to travel delays, illness or emergency of speakers or guests, including but not limited to government guidelines, regulations or other situations that could make it impracticable or impossible for Wild for Events to host a session or the entire event.
The Shop Owners Summit at GO Wild Dallas requires a separate ticket ($149 plus ticketing fee).
Guests may choose to attend the Shop Owners Summit with or without attending GO Wild Conference.
The GO Wild policies regarding weather, event conduct, lineup, photos, video, swag all apply to the Shop Summit whether or not you attend GO Wild.
Shop Summit tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Purchasing a ticket to the Shop Summit does not entitle you to attend GO Wild unless you also purchase a GO Wild ticket or purchase a combination ticket that includes both the Shop Summit and GO Wild.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets sold through this website grant to you only a revocable license that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value appearing thereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. You assume all risk or danger incidental to the event and its attractions, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual event and its attractions. The terms of sale of each ticket issued pursuant to a transaction initiated on this website are subject to any and all terms imposed by the applicable event host. Entry to any and all events may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc.
2. You expressly release the event facility, GO Wild, all promoters, participants, and all of their agents, employees, and representatives from and against any and all claims arising out of or related to the events of GO Wild, including but not limited to claims arising out of negligence or breach of any and all obligations of the foregoing parties.
3. Event date and time are subject to change. All rights reserved. If the event for which the ticket is issued is rescheduled or canceled, you are not entitled to a refund except as required by law. Tickets are not subject to any refund, bear no cash value, and are not redeemable for cash. Tickets are not subject to exchange except as expressly provided herein. Tickets issued as a complimentary ticket are not exchangeable or redeemable for another ticket to any other event or performance or for any other consideration, monetary or otherwise. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be counterfeit and worthless. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed except at the organizer’s discretion.
4. You agree to remove or unpublish any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, performance, or exhibition promptly upon the request of the event organizers. Events may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and you hereby grant permission for your image or likeness to be used in any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event, performance, or exhibition in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
5. You hereby agree to comply with all local or facility rules that prohibit or limit alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind from being brought into the event premises. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the event, and you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that might arise. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you may be denied entry into the event.
6. You and we each may elect to resolve any and all claims and disputes relating in any way to this agreement or our dealings with one another (“Claims”), except for Claims concerning the validity, scope or enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement, through BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. This Arbitration Agreement involves interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16 (“FAA”), and not by state law. If you or we elect to resolve a dispute by arbitration, neither you nor we will be able to have a court or jury trial or participate in a class action or class arbitration. Other rights that you and we would have if you or we went to court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including the right to appeal. You and we each understand and agree that by allowing each other to elect to resolve any dispute through individual arbitration, WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. IF ANY PARTY ELECTS ARBITRATION, THAT DISPUTE SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY SIMILAR PROCEEDING. The arbitrator(s) may not consolidate the claims of multiple parties. Arbitrations shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) pursuant to the applicable AAA rules in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated. You may obtain information about arbitration, arbitration procedures and fees from AAA by visiting www.adr.org. If AAA is unable or unwilling to arbitrate a dispute, then the dispute may be referred to any other arbitration organization or arbitrator we both agree upon in writing or that is appointed pursuant to section 5 of the FAA. The arbitration shall take place in a location on which we agree. The arbitrator shall be authorized to award any relief that would have been available in court, provided that the arbitrator’s authority is limited to you and us alone, except as otherwise specifically stated herein. No arbitration decision will have any preclusive effect as to non-parties. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding. You and we agree that this Arbitration Agreement extends to any other parties involved in any Claims, including but not limited to anyone for whom you purchase tickets and our employees, affiliated companies and vendors. This Arbitration Agreement shall take precedence over the rules of the arbitration organization or arbitrator in the event of any conflict. Each of us will be responsible for paying our own arbitration fees. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, you or we may seek relief in a small claims court for Claims within its jurisdiction. In addition, you and we each may exercise any lawful rights to seek provisional remedies or self-help, without waiving the right to arbitrate by doing so. Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, if the foregoing class action waiver and prohibition against class arbitration is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then this entire Arbitration Agreement shall be void. If any portion of this Arbitration Agreement other than the class action waiver and prohibition against class arbitration is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement, your fulfillment or default of your obligations under this agreement, and/or your or our bankruptcy or insolvency (to the extent permitted by applicable law). YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, BUT YOU MUST EXERCISE THIS RIGHT PROMPTLY. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement to arbitrate, you must notify us in writing within sixty (60) days after the date you agree to these terms by clicking “I AGREE” below. The request must include your full name and the statement “I reject the Arbitration Agreement.” If you exercise your right to reject arbitration, the other terms of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect as if you had not rejected arbitration.
7. By clicking “I AGREE”, you consent to receive disclosures from us electronically through this web site under the terms set forth in this consent. You agree that we may provide electronically any and all communications concerning your tickets as well as any disclosures required by federal or state law (the “Disclosures”). Your consent applies not only to the tickets but also to any ancillary agreement related to these and to any future tickets you may obtain through us. To electronically receive and view and electronically save or print the Disclosures, you must have a personal computer with Internet access; a widely-used, recent-generation web browser; and a printer, hard drive or other storage device. You represent that you have this hardware and software. Prior to purchasing tickets, you may withdraw your consent to receipt of electronic disclosures by exiting this website. If you do this, you will not be able to purchase tickets from us. To withdraw your consent after this time, send us an email stating that you withdraw your consent to receipt of electronic disclosures. Include your full name in any such request. You have the option to receive any information that we have provided electronically in paper form at no cost to you.
By clicking “[I AGREE]” you agree to these terms and conditions and you agree to the Arbitration Agreement, and the Consent to Electronic Contracting and Communications. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, or the Arbitration Agreement, or the Consent to Electronic Contracting and Communications do not click “[I AGREE”]. As used in the Arbitration Agreement and the Consent to Electronic Contracting and Communications, “we,” “our,” and “us” mean Wild for Events, GO Wild and its successors, assigns and agents.